WELCOME TO THE UC SAN DIEGO SENSECAM WEBSITE.
The SenseCam is a wearable sensor. It includes a wide-angle camera that automatically takes photos approximately every 20 seconds. The SenseCam was developed by Microsoft and is now manufactured as the Vicon Revue.
- Submissions due June 30, 2013 + READ MORE
- Register Now! The 2013 International SenseCam Conference will be hosted at Calit2 on the UCSD campus on November 18–19, 2013. + REGISTER HERE
- 02.08.13: SenseCam studies featured in American Journal of Preventive Medicine. + READ MORE
- 02.05.13: Elsevier: Wearable Cameras Provide New Insight into Lifestyle Behaviors and Health + READ MORE
- Recruitment continues for UCSD SenseCam studies. + READ MORE